The Sanctuary is a donor-supported 501(c)3 nonprofit. Donations are tax deductible and will be acknowledged promptly with a receipt. Our federal tax ID number is 20-8982518.
Making a gift by credit card is easy, secure, and helps us conserve resources.
Please make checks payable to Sanctuary One and mail to:
13195 Upper Applegate Road
Jacksonville, OR 97530
Other Ways to Support the Sanctuary
- Estate bequests and planned giving. » more info
- Enroll in our Animal Sponsorship program. » more info
- Tribute Gifts. A donation to Sanctuary One is the perfect way to honor or remember a loved one or pet, while helping facilitate health and wellness for the animals and people who visit our care farm. We’ll promptly send a notification to the recipient announcing your generous gift. Gift amounts will be kept confidential. » make an "in honor of" or "in memory of" gift
- Donations of stock. This type of donation offers you an excellent opportunity for a tax deduction. The transfer of appreciated stocks may enable you to avoid the capital gains taxes you may be liable for if you sold the stocks.
- Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski or snowmobile to Sanctuary One and receive a tax deduction. » more info
Businesses that Regularly Donate to the Sanctuary
Buying from these generous businesses indirectly supports the Sanctuary, too!
Animal Care Wish List
- straw or hay bales
- cat litter
- 100 percent cotton towels, blankets, and sheets (any size, used OK)
Farm and Garden Wish List
- wooden picnic tables
- wooden chairs
- work gloves (all sizes)
- wooden bird house (all kinds)
- heavy duty garden hoses
If you would like to donate items but aren't able to deliver them to the Sanctuary, please email info@SanctuaryOne.org. We will try to find a volunteer to help with transporting the donation.